Why Milk Stork?
Milk Stork is the first and only breast milk delivery service for traveling moms, providing no-fuss, refrigerated, express shipping or easy toting of your breast milk to your baby back home.
- NO PUMPING AND DUMPING.
- NO OVER RELYING ON FORMULA.
- NO WEANING BEFORE IT’S TIME.
- NO QUESTS FOR FREEZERS, ICE OR DRY ICE.
- NO WORRYING ABOUT MILK STORAGE GUIDELINES IN TRANSIT.
- NO SPOILED OR ABOUT-TO-EXPIRE MILK UPON RETURN.
How it works
Pump a day’s supply of breast milk according to your regular nursing schedule, and refrigerate it.
Activate the cooling unit in your Milk Stork box (instructions included). Then pack your refrigerated breast milk, and seal the box.
Schedule a FedEx pickup on your own, or ask your hotel to help. Your breast milk will be overnighted home.•
Carry your cooler of milk home with you.••
• FedEx Priority Overnight’s shipping capabilities allow for next-day delivery to most destinations. Alaska, Hawaii and rural destinations may have longer transit time. Occasionally, weather and other events can cause unexpected disruptions to FedEx’s service. To accommodate these unexpected shipping delays, Milk Stork’s packaging accommodates a 72hr+ transit time.
•• Whether carried on or checked as luggage, your Milk Stork cooler AND your breast milk will be inspected by TSA and may also be X-rayed. If you’re toting your breast milk internationally, it is your responsibility to research and comply with each country’s, airport’s, and security agency’s regulations for traveling with breast milk.
Toll Free Number: 877-242-1306
Travel with confidence knowing your baby is getting all the proven benefits of breast milk.
With Milk Stork, breastfeeding moms like you can nourish your baby and your career.